ABOUT SAMBADGURU.COM

                    SAMBADGURU.COM

HELLO friends,
                I am sambadguru.  I discuss English topic first is English vocabulary. How to increase your English vocabulary. Using root word and prefix or postfix.
   We will discuss this on my YOU TUBE channel is SAMBAD GURU. and ppt upload in this blog.
   English  vocabulary is use full in many competitive  exams like NDA/CDS/SSC CGL
BANK PO/UPSC/GPSC.
  All video upload in my you tube channel and after vocab list ppt upload in this blog.
                                       THANKS FOR READING AND KEEP VISITING.

PLEASE VISIT YOU TUBE CHANNEL
                            Sambad Guru 
My Facebook page sambadguru please like this page.

JAY HIND   VANDE MATRAM.
                                                  

                                

Comments

Post a Comment